The Queen of Stone is an Eberron novel and the first in the Thorn of Breland series. The novel features many characters featured in the Eberron canon. It was written by Eberron's creator Keith Baker and was illustrated by Wayne Reynolds. The novel was published by Wizards of the Coast in 2008.
- Councilor Alidan Lorridan Lyrris of Trolanport: One of the Zilargo delegates.
- Drul Kantar
- Ember: A warforged bodyguard assigned to the Zilargo delegates.
- Fharg: A gnoll healer.
- Ghyrryn: A gnoll guardsmen.
- Gorodan Ashlord
- Grenn: A dwarven bodyguard for Lord Beren ir'Wynarn.
- Harrin Stormblade
- Jharl: A gnoll guardsmen and hunter.
- Councilor Jolira Jan Dorian of Korranberg: One of the Zilargo delegates.
- Kalakhesh of Darguun: A member of the Silent Knives of Darguun.
- Kurlun: A trollbear
- Minister Luala: An elf minister of the Church of the Silverflame.
- Councilor Mordan Sel Sarin of Zalanberg: One of the Zilargo delegates.
- Munta, the Grey: The delegate for Droaam.
- Saer Vordalyn: A Valenar warrior
- Sarmondelaryx: A red dragon who fought Harrin Stormblade
- Sora Katra
- Toli: A human bodyguard for Lord Beren ir'Wynarn.
- Tzaryan Rrac
- Warlord Zaeurl
|This section is a stub. You can help us by expanding it.|