Syrania the Azure Sky is an endless expanse of blue skies. On this plane, large floating cities dot the skyline, each inhabited by the plane's only inhabitants: the angels. Those angels worship Dol Arrah, Olladra, Onatar.
- The only inhabitants of the plane of air are angels.
- Some angels, however, are stripped of their wings and banished from Syrania. These angels become radiant idols.
- Syrania is also the home to the prismatic golem.
- The most famous manifest zone of Syrania is at Sharn, the City of Towers. It is this manifest zone that keeps Sharn's many towers afloat.
Effects on the Material PlaneEdit
When Syrania is coterminous, the skies become bluer, and it is possible to cross the boundaries between Syrania and Eberron just by flying high into the atmosphere.
When Syrania is remote, the sky turns grey and lightless black at night.
- In Vult 998 YK, a rogue warforged attempted to sever the manifest zone between Syrania and Sharn, but was stopped by inquisitive Abraxis Wren.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Eberron Campaign Setting. Keith Baker, Bill Slavicsek, and James Wyatt (2004). Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-3274-0.
- ↑ Eberron Campaign Guide. James Wyatt and Keith Baker (2009). Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-5099-4.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Sharn: City of Towers. Keith Baker and James Wyatt (2004). Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-3434-4.
- ↑ Night of the Long Shadows. Paul Crilley (2007). Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-4270-3.
|The Planes of Eberron|
| The 13 Major Planes: Daanvi · Dal Quor · Dolurrh · Fernia · Irian · Kythri · Lamannia · Mabar · Risia · Shavarath · Syrania · Thelanis · Xoriat|