The Inspired first appeared during the events of the Sundering to save the people of Sarlona from the terrors unleashed in the conflict, and were given the mantle of rulership by the various cultures that now make up the Unity of Riedra in gratitude.
Appearance & Personality Edit
The Inspired are Chosen vessels that have been possessed by a quori spirit. Ruling over the ever expanding nation of Riedra in Sarlona the Inspired have slowly begun expanding into Khorvaire, starting to make trips to its eastern shores.
The Chosen are the mortal apotheosis of the cycles of spiritual rebirth and growth known as the Path of Inspiration. Followers of this faith believe the Chosen the mortal vessels for the il-altas, or great spirits, and that the Inspired will join their number on death.
Through their powers and the faith of the Path of Inspiration the Inspired rule the various cultures of humans, changelings, shifters, ogres, and oni of Riedra and much of the continent of Sarlona.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Eberron Campaign Setting. Keith Baker, Bill Slavicsek, & James Wyatt (2004). Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-3274-0.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Eberron Campaign Guide. James Wyatt and Keith Baker (2009). Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-5099-4.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Secrets of Sarlona. Keith Baker, Scott Fitzgerald Gray, Glenn McDonald, and Chris Sims (2007). Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 978-0-7869-4037-0.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Faiths of Eberron. Jennifer Clarke Wilkes, Ari Marmell, & C.A. Suleiman (2006). Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-3934-6.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Races of Eberron. Jesse Decker, Matthew Sernett, Gwendolyn F.M. Kestrel, & Keith Baker (2005). Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-3658-4.