The half-elves heirs of House Lyrandar bear the Mark of Storm. Lyran and Selavash were the first of the half-elves to develop the dragonmark of Lyrandar 2000 years ago, during the time of Karrn the Conqueror. The two half-elves told others of their race to embrace their culture, calling them Khoravar, or "Children of Khorvaire", referring to their origin on the continent.
Raincallers Guild: provides weather-manipulation services for agriculture, as well as building dams, irrigation systems and resevoirs to limit the sometimes erratic effects of natural forces.
Windwrights Guild: provides shipping services via its airships and waterbound vessels.
The half-elves of House Medani bear the Mark of Detection, giving them various powers of divination. The dragonmark was discovered by House Cannith during the War of the Mark, 1500 years ago. The Medani half-elves had been secretly using them for some time, but were convinced to join the other Houses.
Warning Guild: provides services certifying mercenaries and anticipating attacks for those in power.
- Half-elf article at the Chronicles of Astinus, a wiki for the Dragonlance campaign setting.
- Half-elf article at the Forgotten Realms Wiki, a wiki for the Forgotten Realms campaign setting.
- Half-elf article at the Spelljammer Wiki, a wiki for the Spelljammer campaign setting.
- Eberron Campaign Setting, p. 15-16. Keith Baker, Bill Slavicsek, & James Wyatt (2004). Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-3274-0.
- Dragonmarked. Keith Baker, Ari Marmell, Michelle Lyons and C.A. Suleiman (2006). Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-3933-8.
|Civilized Races: Changeling | Drow | Dwarf | Elf | Gnome | Goblin | Half-Elf | Half-Orc | Halfling | Hobgoblin | Human | Kalashtar | Orc | Shifter | Warforged|
|Monstrous Races: Armand | Asherati | Bhuka | Doppelganger | Dragon | Dragonborn | Gnoll | Kobold | Lizardfolk | Medusa | Sahuagin | Shulassakar | Thri-kreen | Yuan-Ti|
|Outsiders: Aasimar | Angel | Archon | Daelkyr | Demon | Devil | Elemental | Genie | Githyanki | Githzerai | Inevitable | Mephit | Quori | Slaad | Tiefling|