History[edit | edit source]
Appearance[edit | edit source]
They have flat faces, broad noses, pointed ears, and small, sharp fangs. Their foreheads slope back, and their eyes vary in color from red to yellow. Their skin color ranges from yellow through any shade of orange to a deep red; usually all members of the same tribe share the same colored skin, though they also come in shades of green.
Society[edit | edit source]
Goblins breed extremely rapidly compared with many other races, accounting for their large population.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Goblins are a nimble and elusive race, who are able to slip away from danger more easily than most. In combat, goblins often use this advantage to sneak up on enemies and deal them a blow from hiding and then slip away before they can be retaliated against.
Lands[edit | edit source]
Goblins have been known to dwell in the major cities of Khorvaire. These city goblins are more integrated into the society than those hailing from Droaam and Darguun, where they are typically oppressed by those larger and stronger than them.
Appendix[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Goblin article at the Forgotten Realms Wiki, a wiki for the Forgotten Realms campaign setting.
- Goblin article at the Spelljammer Wiki, a wiki for the Spelljammer campaign setting.
References[edit | edit source]
- Monster Manual, p. 133-134. Skip Williams, Jonathan Tweet, and Monte Cook (July 2003). Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-2893-X.
- Eberron Campaign Setting. Keith Baker, Bill Slavicsek, & James Wyatt (2004). Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-3274-0.
- Races of Eberron. Jesse Decker, Matthew Sernett, Gwendolyn F.M. Kestrel, & Keith Baker (2005). Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-3658-4.
Connections[edit | edit source]
|Civilized Races: Changeling | Drow | Dwarf | Elf | Gnome | Goblin | Half-Elf | Half-Orc | Halfling | Hobgoblin | Human | Kalashtar | Orc | Shifter | Warforged|
|Monstrous Races: Armand | Asherati | Bhuka | Doppelganger | Dragon | Dragonborn | Gnoll | Kobold | Lizardfolk | Medusa | Sahuagin | Shulassakar | Thri-kreen | Yuan-Ti|
|Outsiders: Aasimar | Angel | Archon | Daelkyr | Demon | Devil | Elemental | Genie | Githyanki | Githzerai | Inevitable | Mephit | Quori | Slaad | Tiefling|