Exploring Eberron is an book published by setting creator Keith Baker on July 30th, 2020. Keith Baker described the book as delving "deeper into aspects of the world that have received relatively little attention" . This book was not developed by Wizards of the Coast, but was an independent project published through the company's DMsGuild platform.
The book includes chapters covering the following topics
- The history of Eberron, and use of magic and artifice in the world
- The unique races of Eberron
- Faiths of Eberron
- Unusual Cultures (including the Mror Holds, Droaam, and the Thunder Sea)
- The Planes
- New Player Options, such as playable gnolls and new subclasses.
- New Magic items, including Symbionts and Dragonmarked focus items
- New stat blocks for creatures in Eberron
Appendix[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
Exploring Eberron's Product Page on DMsGuild.
References[edit | edit source]
- Keith Baker, "Exploring Eberron: The Cover," Keith Baker Website, November 21, 2019, http://keith-baker.com/exploring-eberron-the-cover/