- Keith Baker's commentary.
Exploring Eberron is a sourcebook for the Eberron setting using the 5th-edition rules by setting creator Keith Baker. It was independently published through the Dungeons Masters Guild website on July 30, 2020, and hence is not an official Wizards of the Coast release, and none of the new information therein should be treated as canon. Keith Baker described the book as delving "deeper into aspects of the world that have received relatively little attention".
The book includes chapters covering the following topics:
- The history of Eberron, and use of magic and artifice in the world;
- The unique races of Eberron;
- Faiths of Eberron;
- Unusual cultures (including the Mror Holds, Droaam, and the Thunder Sea);
- The planes;
- New player options, such as playable gnolls and new subclasses;
- New magic items, including symbionts and dragonmarked focus items; and
- New stat blocks for creatures in Eberron.
- Exploring Eberron product page on DMsGuild