|Author(s)||Keith Baker and others|
|Dates||January 2007 to September 2007|
Dragonmarks was a series that debuted in Dragon Magazine #351, in January 2007, published by Paizo Publishing. The series was originally started by Eberron creator Keith Baker, who wrote the initial article. Subsequent articles were written by a rotating group of authors, including Amber E. Scott, Nicolas Logue, Russell Brown, Tim Hitchcock and Baker himself. Each article features an introduction written by Baker, in the hand of "Tasker," an excoriate of House Sivis.
Dragonmarks continued until issue #359, the last issue of Dragon Magazine published by Paizo.
List of Articles
- Sorcerers in Eberron (game mechanics) - Issue #351
- Warforged: Fierce and Furious (game mechanics) - Issue #352
- Manifestly Strange (game mechanics) - Issue #353
- Boromar Clan (game mechanics) - Issue #354
- Way of the Shackled Beast (game mechanics) - Issue #355
- The Gathering Stone (backdrop) - Issue #356
- Spell Sovereign (game mechanics) - Issue #357
- Fragments of the Prophecy (game mechanics) - Issue #358
- Echoes of the Mourning (backdrop) - Issue #359