People, places and things of the Eldeen Reaches, a free nation.
- "Yet, if you enter the woods
- Of a summer evening late,
- When the night-air cools on the trout-ringed pools
- Where the otter whistles his mate.
- (They fear not men in the woods,
- Because they see so few)
- You will hear the beat of a horse's feet,
- And the swish of a skirt in the dew,
- Steadily cantering through
- The misty solitudes,
- As though they perfectly knew
- The old lost road through the woods...
- But there is no road through the woods." -Kipling
All items (13)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.