Created by House Cannith during the Last War, Argonth was originally one of five such magical fortresses. Three (Chydris, Veldarren, and Ursa) were lost during the course of the war and the other surviving one, Dejarn, is currently employed in secret operations. Argonth was the more famous survivor.
Argonth travels at a steady speed of 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) per hour, though the speed of the facility can be increased. The fortress is populated by military personnel and military protocols are in force at all times aboard the structure.
- Captain Alain ir'Ranek, commander of Argonth.
- Big Bara, warforged commander of Bara's Breakers.
- Eera ir'Jalon, Argonth's master of magic.
- Finias Wandhand, influential warforged mage.
- Keith Baker, Bill Slavicsek, & James Wyatt (2004). Eberron Campaign Setting. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 149–150. ISBN 0-7869-3274-0.
- Keith Baker, Jeremy Crawford, & James Wyatt (2019). Eberron: Rising from the Last War. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 108. ISBN 0786966890.
- James Wyatt, Wolfgang Baur, Ari Marmell (2007). The Forge of War. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 46. ISBN 0-7869-4153-7.
|Cities of Breland|
|Ardev · Argonth · Baran's Keep · Black Pit · Brey Crossing · Castle Arakhain · Cragwar · Drum Keep · First Tower|
Flint Keep · Fort Tansend · Galethspyre · Glyphstone Keep · Hatheril · Kennrun · Lurching Tower · Mistmarsh · Moonwatch
New Cyre · Nowhere · Orcbone · Ringbriar · Shadowlock Keep · Sharn · Shavalant · Shining Valley · Starilaskur · Sterngate
Sword Keep · Torch Keep · Vathirond · Woodhelm · Wroat · Xandrar · Zilspar