History[edit | edit source]
During the Last War, a group of Galifarian loyalists led by the Cyran Duke Ven ir'Kesslan decided to find a new home away from the fighting. He petitioned for, and was granted, the land to the east of the Endworld Mountains, known as Q'barra. Duke ir'Kesslan organized a flotilla of ships, and the settlers embarked for a new life.
After a grueling journey, two-thirds of the ships reached Adder Bay. The settlers founded a new town, called Adderport, and began taming the Q'barran wilderness. The settlements grew, even in the face of various lizardfolk tribes. Adderport continued to grow, and the humans continued to build more settlements, as more humans joined Duke ir'Kesslan's dream of a New Galifar.
Appendix[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Eberron Campaign Setting, p. 197. Keith Baker, Bill Slavicsek, & James Wyatt (2004). Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-3274-0.
- Eyes of the Lich Queen, p. 15. Stephen Schubert, Tim Hitchcock, and Nicolas Logue (2007). Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-4319-X.
- Eberron Campaign Setting, p. 194. Keith Baker, Bill Slavicsek, & James Wyatt (2004). Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-3274-0.
- Eberron Campaign Guide, p. 149-150. James Wyatt and Keith Baker (2009). Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-5099-4.
- Explorer's Handbook, p. 146. David Noonan, Rich Burlew, & Frank Brunner (2005). Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-3691-6.