Welcome to the Eberron Wiki, a wiki about the Eberron campaign setting for the 3.5, 4th and 5th editions of Dungeons & Dragons. This wiki was created with the intention of creating a complete and readily available repository of fan-based information about the Eberron setting developed by Wizards of the Coast and Keith Baker in 2004.
Please be warned that although we try our best there are still some articles with spoiler content and no warning tags. We apologize for any players destroying your awesome campaign by knowing the final boss's weaknesses and agendas.
- Featured Nations
- What you need to play
- Eberron Campaign Setting (3.5e) OR
- Eberron Player's Guide and Eberron Campaign Guide (4e) OR
- Wayfinder's Guide to Eberron (5e) or Eberron: Rising from the Last War (5e)
- OR an Eberron adaptation for a non-D&D system, like Savage Worlds or Pathfinder
- (Optional) Eberron Setting Sourcebooks
- AND the core rule books for the system you choose to play.
- P.S. Check out the Keith-baker.com Articles Index
If you have any questions, please ask our community. For the old monthly poll results, check here.
In an Eberron Campaign yourself?
Have you fleshed out a corner of the setting that isn't well covered by canon? Add (appropriately tagged) user content to the appropriate page! Inspire other GMs with your creations!